2012 has just arrived in the West Coast, which means in just a few hours, it will be 2012 in the entire world! My resolutions for this year:
- Do something awesome but unexpected
- Finish Project 14 (and name it)
- Write at least half of my new project
- Blog once a week, even if it's just a short post
- Write every other day in my journal
- Procrastinate much less
- Eat less meat*
- Do NaNoWriMo (unless I go away for more than 3 days in November)
- Fly out of the country (not exactly under my control, so this is an "I would like to" instead of a resolution)
Most of my major resolutions are related to writing, and the reason is because next year, 2013, I'll be studying and sitting for my SATs, so I probably won't have as much time to do what I need to, so this year makes the most sense to get it all down.
What are your resolutions for this year? I would love to hear from you. :)
*So far, I've almost completely stopped eating beef due to carbon emissions, and my seafood diet (sob) has been cut down to just fish due to allergies… I'll make a post that goes more into detail about this (my diet, not allergies lol) soon.